Which Davao Inn do you like most?

Our 'Little Adventure' at Prince Court

Prince Court Davao rates Hello guys! Just like what I have mentioned in my previous posts, my boyfriend and I took pictures during our latest visit at PrinceCourt Motel Hotel and Restaurant. I started taking pictures the moment I got off the car while in the car. The plan was to take pictures of the vicinity, the amenities, and the room so we can share them to you all. My boyfriend goes "psst basig bawal!" It might be against the motel's policy so it was like a shoot and hide thing.

..

My boyfriend took a picture of one of PrinceCourt's signage (above). As you can see it says Php280 for VIP rooms. But it's not Php280 anymore. Actual price of V.I.P rooms is Php350 per 3 hours and Php80/hour extension as I have already shared to you here. As the name implies, it's V.I.P so it's better than the other rooms. Sa experience ko, VIP rooms are always on the first floor. A VIP room has it's own garage where you can park your cars or kung nagtaxi kayo. If you want more privacy, then the V.I.P room is for you. Pagbaba mo ng sasakyan, pwede ka na pumasok agad sa room ninyo. yep yep.
Pero no to VIP room for us this time. We decided to get a Taxi room. Taxi rooms are cheaper and are located on the second floor of the building so up we go!

Prince Court V.I.P roomsPrinceCourt Davao taxi roomsPrince Court stairs

(click images to enlarge)

If you want to risk being seen by other people, then pwede kayo sa taxi rooms since it's on the second floor of the building. Ilang beses na rin kami may nakasabayang couple, either waiting sa may receiving areas sa second floor or newbies who do not know what to do once upstairs. (a bellboy will just lead you to your room, don't worry)
Receiving area at Prince Court

ain't it pretty?


@PrinceCourt Blog

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments

Post a Comment

Contact me