Which Davao Inn do you like most?

Prince Court has Different Themes

Prince Court themes and rates PrinceCourt has become popular in Davao especially among the yuppies and college students. I have always wondered why this is so. It's accessible, it's affordable, has cable tv and so on...You can have reasons of your own... But I can say that one of the things that sets PrinceCourt from other Davao hotels and motels is the different "themes" they offer for every room. Actually this is quite funny... I can't believe I'd be blogging about Prince Court. Who else has done this? he he he. But anyway back to the themes thing... oo nga quite interesting ang iba't-ibang themes sa PC. I can't name lahat for all of you basta I know that it includes a room that has a giant bird cage (it's like love birds kayo ng kasama mo), junk shop style, cars (the bed is inside a car!), beds in jets, titanic beds, bus, Hawaiian inspired (may mga puno kuno), what else... basta name it, I think they have it there!;).
I've tried searching for pictures of Prince Court rooms but failed to find anything. Had I known before that I'd be blogging about this, I would not have deleted some of the pictures of our s*xcapades in my old phone.. he he he. Anyway, there I was, trying to search for pictures. No luck. Til recently i stumbled upon Davaosale.com's forum... seen people there talking about short time inns in Davao City. One of them posted PrinceCourt's V.I.P rooms.. aha! I sent a private message to that person right away but he hasn't replied. I wanted to ask permision from him so I can use the pictures in this blog... Currently awaiting his reply. I'll be posting the pictures here as soon as he grants me rights to use the pics. Take care!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

1 comments

Post a Comment

Contact me