Which Davao Inn do you like most?

We Checked in to Take Pictures

Prince Court rates Just recently, my boyfriend and I intentionally checked in at PrinceCourt Hotels and Suites last week just so I can take pictures and share 'em to all of you. Yes.. hehe. It wasn't really our first time there. We have been there a couple of times already, in fact we had pictures of ourselves there, lil remembrance, you know but i eventually had to delete them all because I got rid of my old phone. Anyway, where was I... During our early visits at PrinceCourt Hotel and Suites, we used to get a V.I.P room but later on, as budget became a lil bit tighter, the Taxi rooms became more pocket friendly.

For those of you who still don't know where PrinceCourt is located, it is at J.P. Cabaguio Avenue, Agdao, Davao City.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments

Post a Comment

Contact me