Which Davao Inn do you like most?

Rooms and Rates at Prince Court

As far as I know, there are Three room classifications at PrinceCourt...

V.I.P rooms - First 3 Hours: Php350

Extension Per Hour: Php80

Half Day Rate: Php700

24-Hour Rate: Php1000 (Check-out time at 12:00 Noon)

Taxi rooms - First 3 Hours: Php250

Extension Per Hour: Php65

Half Day Rate: Php400

24-Hour Rate: Php650 (Check-out Time 12:00 Noon)

Fiesta rooms - First 3 hours: Php195

Prince Court buliding Davao CityMy boyfriend and I have been in the first two types of rooms. We tried getting a Fiesta room a couple of times before (for the sake of knowing how it's like) but the bellboy would always say "puno na baya sir". I thought, really?! or you just don't want us to get a cheaper room? Bummer!


My classmate, Alvin, once told me that bellboys at PrinceCourt would always tell you that all the Fiesta rooms are taken. He added it's because they want you to get a taxi or a V.I.P room. "Ay dili gyud dong, Fiesta ra mi!", he jokingly tells them. Then the bellboy would go check and lead them to a fiesta room which is the cheapest of all the rooms there. Smart ass. By the way, Alvin is gay.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

3 comments

Post a Comment

Contact me